Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Emilee's 35# Weight Loss Story



Remember Emilee? Look at her now! Doesn't she look GREAT? We have asked her to give us a progress report. Let's hear it from her:  


"Today marks the 44th day I’ve been on our Shape ReClaimed program. In just under 7 weeks, I have lost nearly 35 pounds. My complexion is clear, I have tons of energy, I’m sleeping better, and my overall health has improved tremendously. My weight loss slowed after week 3, but with the help of Dr. Tompkins, we were able to make modifications to my program to help promote further success. It was during this time I learned the importance of not pushing my body too hard and following the advice of my doctor. After this realization I began shedding pounds once again. The weight loss was at a slower rate, but I continued losing size. 


I’d like to say the program is the easiest thing in the world, but I will be the first to admit there have been challenging days and I have cheated a few times. These “cheats” halted my progress for a day or two, but I learned on these days how different I feel towards unhealthy foods. During Phase 1, my relationship with food has been altered considerably.  Eating high starch and sugar foods is simply not worth the negative effects it has on my body. The longer I stay on the program, the more I realize it is not necessarily to lose weight (although it is an awesome side effect), but rather maintain my health and the way I feel day in and day out. I am thrilled with the results I have had thus far, both mentally and physically, and I am looking forward to what the next few weeks have in store. Only 23 more pounds to go!  






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work. phen375 uk

    ReplyDelete