Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cough Juice: A Recipe from Talia

Talia Marin

Dear Daddy's Patient:

I had a bad cough.  I think my friends at school shared it with me.  It made it hard to lay down and sleep.  My mommy looked up a recipe in Reader's Digest: Home Remedies and made it for me.  It really helped. I want to share it with you, in case you have a cough.

Cough Juice
A few slices of fresh Ginger Root
A few slices of fresh Onion
2-3 Garlic cloves, minced
Honey, enough to cover ingredients

Place ingredients in saucepan on stove.  Boil them for about 15 minutes.  Strain pulp and save juice.  Let it cool.  Refrigerate.

I surprised my mommy and daddy by drinking this without fussing.  It helped me and I hope it helps you. Beware, your kisses may be a little smelly!

Love, Talia Marin
Age 3.75

No comments:

Post a Comment