Friday, March 5, 2010

Healing for the Bones: Day 5 of Cleanse


Something amazing to happening as I trudge through Day 5 of my 30-day cleanse. I have an old injury in my right ankle...it happened when I was in college, which is a good 10 years ago now. It was first thought to be a sprain but later proven to be a fracture. It has bugged me off and on since then. But, in the past few days I have felt a warm sensation in that area...like a rush of blood to that area that I haven't felt before. Dr. Wayne stated that he feels confident that its definitely a healing effect going on from my abstaining from inflammatory foods like grains, sugars, dairy and excess coffee. He teased me this morning and said, "The reason the rush of blood hasn't made it to your ankle before now is that it was blocked by a giant mound of Starbucks coffee grounds (and the accompanying simple carb treat!)" Just had to share...

3 comments:

  1. You go girl!! You know were,re always in your cheering section. Think about the real reason your doing this, WOW what a payoff!! :)
    FREE ADJUSTMENTS BY DR. WAYNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose he'd tell me blood flow to my knee that bothers me is blocked by Dr Pepper?! :-P

    ReplyDelete