Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 7: What? No Sweets Cravings?


A week down, 3 more to go. I am surprised how easy this is. I am loving this energy. Something I just realized is that I'm not having my usual cravings for sweets, especially in the afternoon. They say that once you rid your body of those simple carbs, your body then doesn't miss them.

As Dr. Wayne mentioned during his cleanse days, the sleep during the cleanse is heavenly. I am really relishing those ZZZZs. It also helps that I take a magnesium supplement right before bed. This morning, I was raring to go at 5:30 a.m. Whoa!

Now, if I can just save sweets for special occasions only after these 30 days are up, my body will thank me...

1 comment:

  1. Wow you guys are having such awesome results from this cleanse! I just wish I lived nearby so I could participate. Any suggestions for which type of Dr might help me in Georgia?

    ReplyDelete